Matcha Pudding (Video)
- 60g almond
- 600g water
- 100g dates(or any kind of sweetener)
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 10g jelly fig seed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract(optional)
*you could use any kind of milk(store bought one) instead of making homemade almond milk. use 600g milk if you do that.
- soak raw almonds overnight
- drain and rince the almonds and blend with dates and water
- strain with mesh bag
- blend the almond milk with matcha and jelly fig seed
- massage the seeds until the mixture thickens
- leave for 30 minutes.